Second phase of the implementation of React – Designing a new virtual classroom curriculum
React partners took a decisive step forward to implement the second phase (IO2) of the Erasmus+ project aiming the creation of a collaborative environment in e-classrooms.
The partners have reached the common ground on developing six Modules in IO2 for the designing of a new virtual classroom curriculum.
The initial phase (IO1) has been focused on research and analysis to identify the existing inclusive techniques methods and needs. It has provided a firm basis for the second phase that will result a new curriculum.
Each partner is going to be responsible for one Module, as per table below:
|Module #1||Introduction in Collaborative and inclusive e-classroom environment|
|Module #2||What are the learning styles in collaborative and inclusive e-classroom environment?|
|Module #3||What are the strategies for collaborative and inclusive e-classroom environment?|
|Module #4||How to implement collaborative learning?|
|Module #5||How can Muddle as Learning Management System (LMS) engage students?|
|Module #6||How diversity and inclusion affect collaborative and inclusive e-classroom environment?|
The partners have prepared an action plan of the IO2 based on the following steps:
- Identify, analyse, and classify all existing material/training course on each unit through various resources/feedbacks.
- Update and improve an existing material/training content to create and develop new content based on the learning objectives identified in a form of Handbook/Portfolio.
- Preparing and presenting two case studies/best practices
- Transfer of all finalised content to a Moodle platform
- Pilot/testing activities within each participating organization and in collaboration with external trainers /educators aimed to get necessary feedback for the future improvement.
All the activities of IO2 are planned to be finished by the end of June 2022.
It has been a successful and fruitful year for all of us involved with REACT project.
We wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022
We are looking forward to resolving all remaining tasks in the same spirit of common cooperation and creativity.
Opinion & Action / firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicosia – Cyprus
For the specific task (IO2)
Torino – Italy